International Workshop on Membrane in Kobe (iWMK)
The International Workshop on Membrane in Kobe (iWMK) is an annual event hosted by the Research Center for Membrane and Film Technology, Kobe University (MaFTech center), with the aim at academic exchanges and discussions on today’s advanced membrane research and technology.
MaFTech center, as the integrated membrane research unit established in 2007, endeavors to achieve world-leading research and education on membrane technology. In order to accomplish the goals, the center is building up an international hub which links a number of representative membrane research institutes around the world. Up to date, MaFTech center has made official partnerships with 16 globally renowned membrane research centers in Asia and Oceania area. Together with MaFTech center, leading researchers from these centers are invited to iWMK to share their latest research achievements as well as the insights on recent trends of membrane research in their countries.
iWMK welcomes students, scholars and company members. It is not only a great academic exchange opportunity but also a networking chance for overseas top researchers and domestic industries.
Below are the main programs of iWMK:
- Presentations from MaFTech center and its overseas partners (Taiwan, Korea, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Australia, France)
- Student’s poster presentation
- Q&A and discussion session, open to debate.
- Networking reception.
- Tour around the laboratory including a brief introduction of facilities and equipment.
Program for each year
- iWMK 2020： November 20（09:00-18:35）
- iWMK 2019： November 18（16:00-18:30）, 19（9:30-18:10）
- iWMK 2018： November 26 (15:30～18:30), November 27 (9:30～20:30)
- iWMK 2017： November 28 (9:30～19:30)
- iWMK 2016： July 30 (9:30～18:10)
- iWMK 2015： November 20 (9:30～18:10)
- iWMK 2014： November 14 (9:30～17:20) - 2014